DIAGORA, CONGRESS AND EXHIBITION CENTER
150, rue Pierre Gilles de Gennes
31670 Toulouse – Labege
Located at the heart of the economic and aerospace area of South-eastern Toulouse, DIAGORA is a Congress and Exhibition Center, and international meeting place for professionals.
Diagora offers quality services and high tech equipment (high speed internet, fibre optic secure line, large scale videoconference, satellite communications…), as well as a convenient location (1,000 free parking spaces, 800 hotel rooms nearby, connection with the subway station, direct access to highway …).
For SatNav/GPS, stipulate:
Rue Pierre Gilles de Gennes, Labège
Latitude: 43.5423748 Longitude: 1.5136701999999786
- Toulouse Blagnac International Airport is a 20 minutes drive from DIAGORA.
- From Toulouse Blagnac Airport, Toulouse-Matabiau SNCF Station and Tarbes, Bordeaux,or Albi: follow Montpellier, exit 19 or 19a Labège
- From Montpellier: follow Toulouse center, exit Le Palays / Labège
There is a free car park with 1,000 spaces at the foot of the site.
SNCF station Toulouse-Matabiau -> SNCF station Labège Innopole
More information on the Toulouse Matabiau Train Station
By METRO + BUS
- Metro line B (Last stop – Ramonville) + Bus line 79 (Bus stop ‘De Gennes’ in front of Diagora)
- The subway runs every 2-3 minutes and the bus every 20 minutes.
ERTS - IMPORTANT DATES
Abstract of Regular &
Short Paper submission (4 pages) : October 15th, 2023, November 26th, 2023
Acceptance Notification : February 8th, 2024
Regular Paper for review (10 pages) : April 3rd, 2024
Final Paper (Short and Regular) : May 5th, 2024
Congress (new dates): June 11th to 12th, 2024